To: IXCR Racers, Families and friends
Due to the continued concerns of the COVID-19, IXCR is rescheduling round 3 “LEE Farms”.
Tentative reschedule dates:
Round 2 “Deer Ridge” October 17, 18 crop dependent.
Round 3 “LEE Farms” May 9, 10
We know everyone will not be satisfied with this decision, we have looked at many scenarios and feel this one worked out the best as can be.
In the meantime everyone please take this matter seriously and adhere as closely as one may to guidelines of safety set out by ISDH, CDC and the USACE.
Thank You for understanding!